Web applications are popular due to the ubiquity of web browsers, and the convenience of using a web browser as a client, sometimes called a thin client. The ability to update and maintain web applications without distributing and installing software on potentially thousands of client computers is a key reason for their popularity, as is the inherent support for cross-platform compatibility.
- A Neural Network Playground
- 3D Visualization of a Convolutional Neural Network
- Machine vision with deep learning
- R online. R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- Wolfram Alpha. See logic section. This is a computational knowledge engine or answer engine that answers factual queries directly by computing the answer from externally sourced “curated data”, rather than providing a list of documents or web pages that might contain the answer as a search engine might.
- Karnaugh Map Explorer 2.0.
- Tree Proof Generator.
- Truth tables generators:
- SWI-Prolog is a Prolog implementation that specifically aims at large and real-world applications. This online version allows playing with a number of examples.
- Prolog online.
- Natural deduction calculator.
LaTeX and text
- Sharelatex. collaborative writing and publishing system in LaTeX. See templates.
- Overleaf. collaborative writing and publishing system in LaTeX.
- Latex tables online.
- Bibtex to APA
- Draw latex symbol.
- Text correction.
- Diff checker. Diff Checker is an online diff tool to compare text differences between two text files. Enter the contents of two files and click ‘Find Difference!’.
Social Simulation and video games
- NetLogo User Community Models, social simulation models library. NetLogo is a popular social simulation framework which was designed, in the spirit of the Logo programming language, to be “low threshold and no ceiling”. It teaches programming concepts using agents in the form of turtles, patches, “links” and the observer.
- Scratch. Scratch is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations.
- NES and SNES emulator online.
Web design & graphic design
- Canva. Free graphic-design tool website. Iy has an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts.
- Plain text to html code.
- RGB color from image.
- LayoutIt!. Create your frontend code simple and quickly with Bootstrap using our Drag & Drop Interface Builder.
- Free logo generator.
- Meme generator. The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes.
- CodingGround. Code in almost all popular languages using Coding Ground. Edit, compile, execute and share your projects, 100% cloud.
- Python online. Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language
- ALICE. A.L.I.C.E. (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity), also referred to as Alicebot, or simply Alice, is a natural language processing chatterbot—a program that engages in a conversation with a human by applying some heuristical pattern matching rules to the human’s input, and in its online form it also relies on a hidden third person. It was inspired by Joseph Weizenbaum‘s classical ELIZA program.
- How secure is my password.
- Simple strong password generator.
- Linux console online.